Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pup-Friendly Pubs!

My mom and I were very excited to come across this article of dog-friendly bars in Chicago. I LOVE to go out on the town with my mom and in the summertime we often go to many of the restaurants and bars here in the city that allow dogs like me to sit on the patio and enjoy lunch and a nice cold drink. But once it gets cold here in the Windy City, I do mean it gets cold- BRRR!! My toes freeze when we go for walks, there are less places that will let me go inside with my mom, and I end up stuck at home when she goes out to dinner with her friends.... But, now that we know of these places that let the doggers INSIDE- I'll get to go with my mom even in the winter, how great is that!!

http://centerstagechicago.com/bars/articles/dog-friendly-bars.html
Maybe you'll run into us at Maeve or Dugan's here in the near future. Have a great Thursday!


Penny Jane :)

No comments: