Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving was great!

I had a great Thanksgiving with my family. I went down to Indianapolis to visit my grandparents and it was so fun! I wore my Sophisticated Pup Monica Coat and everyone loved it! I was a big hit! My mom was nice enough to sneak me pieces of turkey under the table while everyone was eating, she's the best! I really wanted some pumpkin pie, because I've never had it before, but my mom says no sweets, since I don't brush my teeth all too often she doesn't want me to get cavities. We came back to Chicago last night, and my mom and I have been snoozing on the couch all day. Thanksgiving can wear you out! We have a big week ahead of us, me being the sales dog and all, we have to go visit some of the pet boutiques here in the Chicago area. So, we're getting all rested up now. I LOVE to get to go to work with my mom, it is great that she takes me with her to visit the boutiques. Sometimes they give me treats, and sometimes there are other dogs in there that I get to chat with. I just love making new friends! Well, we're still in our sleepy after -Thanksgiving mode, so back to the coziness of our couch! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too!

Love,

Penny Jane :)

No comments: